- Perform regular reviews and updates of master data for the expenses database.
- Compile the month end expense accruals and journals.
- Accurately record expenses received and audit claims that have been selected via the expenses tool.
- Main responsibility for manual payment requests from the UK including obtaining relevant approvals and ensuring correct coding information.
- Entering payments into the Fast entry system in SAP.
- Helpdesk for travellers to resolve queries in expenses system.
- Provide training to employees and new starters on the expenses system (together with another team member)
- Prepare journals to allocate costs between cost centres, for example recharges, allocating corporate events to individual business areas. Enter journal into online tool.
- Code purchase ledger invoices to relevant cost centres in Accounts Payable Workflow tool.
- Other ad hoc tasks required in the Finance or Tax department.
- PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word are essential.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are required.
- The job requires an individual who is self-motivated and will work well in a team.
- Experience of SAP, desirable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy