Candidate Care Administrator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
A perfect role has arisen for someone with strong administration and coordination background to work for one of the best professional services recruitment companies in the UK. If you are hardworking and organised with excellent communication skills, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
So, what will you be doing?
- Administration of paperwork - new contracts, extension, amendments, terminations and finishers
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place and adheres with Experis and the Clients policies
- Primary point of contact for the Contractor from the first day of their assignment
- Communicating processes the Contractor must follow whist on assignment (especially payment process)
- Communicate and promote the benefits of Experis to Contractors
- Purchase order management
- Extension Management
- Negotiating with Contractors
- A good understanding of legal and contractual issues
- Understanding client specifications , e.g. special clauses, margins, expense procedures, overtime agreements compliance requirements and payment cycles
- Act as a liaison between Contractors and other internal department
- To own and manage Contractor queries through to resolution
- Develop and maintain knowledge of individual business units
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within Administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to handle complaints
- Experience of working to targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for one of the world's leading Workforce Solutions companies
- Work for a business that's been named the worlds most ethical, for three years running
- Extensive opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a supportive and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
- Gain experience in a variety of areas including contracts administration, contractor legislation etc
If you are interested in this position please click apply for immediate consideration.