Candidate Care Team Leader
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
Lead a team of Candidate Care Representatives, ensuring that all key tasks and duties that the team is carrying out are done in accordance with Experis standards and best practice, providing an ethical and professional service to candidates and clients alike.
To ensure all team members effectively manage the Experis Candidate relationship and make sure that all candidates and clients are 100% satisfied with the service provided and act as an escalation point when required
- Day to day supervision of a team that consists of candidate care representatives and senior candidate care representatives across multiple accounts
- Manage the day to day activities and performance against agreed targets including 1 -1s
- Leading and setting an example in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards while taking a balanced view in areas of problem resolution.
- Involved in coaching, mentoring and providing guidance and training to team members
- Adhere to the Experis core values and instill the same ethos in the team
- To conduct weekly and monthly meetings with the team members as part of the individual 's performance management
- Managing and implementing client projects
- Escalation point for contractor and client queries
- Escalation liaison for team between other internal departments
- Ensuring compliance standards are met and maintained
- Ensuring processes are efficient
- Providing support to team in busy periods and in teams absences
- An excellent understanding of legal and contractual issues
- Understanding client specifications , e.g. special clauses, margins, expense procedures, overtime agreements compliance requirements and payment cycles
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all business units
- Be part of client specific projects - rate reductions, migrations, shutdowns etc
- Maintenance of candidate reports
- Business Development
- Attend client and candidate meetings
- Networking with candidates
- Picking up leads from applicants over the phone or face to face
- Record Keeping and Administration
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Ability and experience to manage people possibly over more than one location
- Able to delegate tasks and control multiple operations
- Motivate, lead and coach
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forging strong relationships
- Good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgements on solutions
- Ability to coach other team members to deal with issues to resolution
- Able to present internally and to external clients
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of; IR35, Agencies Act, Opt in/out, legal issues, compliance etc
- Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
- Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoin
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration