Client Delivery Consultant - Immediate start
Position: In-house Recruiter (Tech based company)
Location: London, Euston
Salary/Rate: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Type: Permanent, Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Adecco Group's on-site client based in Euston. Our client is a market leading technology-based platform, born to bring a whole new level of service to their industry. The successful candidate will be employed by the Adecco Group, and the role of the Client Delivery Consultant/ In-House Recruiter will be to assist the line manager in the complete delivery of recruitment and candidate aftercare management in-line with specific client requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To support with the attraction, screening, interviewing, assessment centres and on-boarding of successful candidates.
- Recruit and complete the registration process for all candidates which meets client requirements and in line with Adecco business process manual.
- Take first line responsibility for the care of all Associates whilst on assignment with Adecco and provide basic line management including disciplinary, performance management and grievance.
- Complete weekly payroll, handling and resolving Associates pay queries in a timely manner and ensure compliance in line with Client and Company standards.
- Assist line manager to ensure that the maximum number of vacancies is filled.
- Check with the Client that the placement is satisfactory and follow up with progress reports where required by line manager.
- Establish and maintain goodwill with all Clients.
- Assist line manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements.
- Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and onsite performance.
- Perform spot check audits in accordance to the Adecco business process manual.
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Employment legislation.
- Collate and maintain all Client information to ensure correct invoicing, including company registration numbers.
- Occasional travel to assessment centres may be required.
- Take up the appropriate references on all candidates.
- Previous recruitment would be highly desirable, particularly with driving recruitment.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external customers.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Confident with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy