I am currently looking for 3 Court Marshalls to join a busy court based in Manchester. This is a full time, temporary role currently until December with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £8.72 per hour (£8.20 rising to £8.72 after 12 weeks for under 25s).
For this role you will be required to:
- Guide visitors through a new one-way system safely and efficiently
- Encourage visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary
- Provide clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving through the courthouse/hearing centres
- Reassuring visitors and answering any queries, or signposting them to the necessary area or member of court staff as required
- Support and supervise those visitors in the waiting areas
For this role you must be an excellent team worker and able to communicate clearly and assertively to visitors of the court. You need to be able to use your initiative in any situations which may arise. You should also be able to work flexibly around changes in court schedules.
Experience of working with the public and delivering customer service is a must.
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a DBS check and provide 3 years worth of employment references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Ciara for more information.
Posted 4 weeks ago
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£8.20 - £8.72 per hour