Customer service advisor
12 month contract
My high profile Utilities company is currently recruiting for Customer service advisors to work at their office based in Runcorn (Working from home for the foreseeable) on an initial 12 month contract
We are seeking a confident, friendly and an adaptable individual who has the ability to work as part of a team. In addition, we are seeking the following:
* Willingness to learn
* Customer focused
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Dealing with customer calls professionally and in a timely manner
* Booking appointments with our clients and customers
* General administration including dealing with emails, posting of letters, filing etc
* Preparing documentation (job details, updating system following job completion)
* Managing the Engineers diary
* Accounts administration
* Take job details from clients & customers and logging them onto our company software.
* Investigating & resolving problems.
* Dispatching engineers to jobs via company software.
* Invoicing jobs via company software.
* Updating clients on the status of jobs.
* Ability to work with Microsoft Office packages (primarily Microsoft Excel).
* The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous call centre based customer service experience
* Strong personality, able to challenge and be resilient.
* Accomplished experience with MS Word, Email and Excel.
* Will have worked towards targets/KPI's/SLA's in previous roles
* Remain attentive to detail at all times on all tasks.
* Able to meet deadlines.
* Exercise punctuality.
* Have the ability to be diverse and multi-task.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 2 weeks ago