Planner / Dispatch Agent
5 days per week
Mon-Fri between 7am-10pm
Sat & Sun 7.30am-10pm
Pay rate :£11.47
· Planning and forecasting activities in a high quality and consistent manor
· Working with local area teams, both field and office based to ensure the planning applications are used efficiently
· Using the in-house CRM system for planning and dispatch tasks, ensuring that engineers have a full diary and busy work load
· Following guidelines to investigate, resolve and process a high volume of customer enquiries
· Appointment planning - Scheduling engineers for appointments in relation to heating + boilers
· Providing updates and ETAs' for customers
· Delivering updates to drivers and keeping them informed of any route changes
· Handling in-day queries, ensuring Engineers have enough work and that journeys are planned effectively
· Liaising with other teams when necessary
· Open plan office space
· Small business stalls in the canteen area that sell home made perfumes, handbags, jewellery, sweets etc.
· On site cash machine
· Concierge service - Can take things to the post office for you, arrange for flowers to be delivered, stamps and birthday cards for sale.
· On site Amazon locker so that you can get your parcels delivered to work
· "MyCare" advice and support service for financial advice, emotional or mental health support
· Wellbeing area with comfy couches and a book swap system in place.
· On-site beauty therapist so that you can get your nails done, hair styled or even enjoy a massage on your lunch break or after your shift.
· On site canteen with reasonably priced food items, coffee, cakes, meals etc.
· Quarterly bonuses available after 6 months service for high performers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 4 weeks ago
Up to £11.47 per hour