Delivery Recruitment Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
As a global leader in in professional talent and workforce solutions , Experis operate in over 50 Countries worldwide, deploying more than 38000 skilled professionals across IT, Engineering and Finance Sectors every day. Over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us to recruit their professional talent, that will set them apart from the rest.
So, what will you be doing?
As a Delivery Consultant for Experis - Our ManpowerGroup Workforce Solutions Leader- you will be responsible for proactively identifying, assessing and securing candidates of all levels for some of the world's most prestigious IT and Engineering Clients.
Stage 1- Recruitment
- Receiving and qualifying job descriptions from the clients
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of sources including hotlists, current Experis finishers, in-house database, external search engines, social media, referrals and advertising
- Attracting candidates to work through Experis by promoting Experis's services and clients
- Managing applications and short listing suitable candidates within tight deadlines
Stage 2 - Selection
- Interview candidates for selection purposes to ensure technical as well as cultural fit (telephone or face to face where possible)
- Fully qualify candidates on the role, location, rate, client requirements (such as credit checks or reference policies)
- Prepare CVs for submission including filling in coversheets
- Arrange and book interviews, brief and prepare candidates for interview
- Making offers to candidates and negotiate where necessary to ensure acceptance of offers
- Taking references and any other post-sales activities required such as obtaining candidate's identification and documents, limited company details etc
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of Recruitment, preferably within IT, Engineering or Finance
- Previous experience of high-touch, client and candidate management
- Proven track record of high performance with a consistent billing history
- Previous experience of using in-house candidate databases
- Experience of proactive search using LinkedIn and Job Board Search
- Ability to build strong and effective networks
- Good time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Results Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and to meet tight deadlines
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach
- Must be able to influence and have impact.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and an uncapped, competitive commission structure
- Work from our sociable and buzzing offices in Altrincham
- Work for a Global Leader in Workforce solutions
- Be part of a business that has been voted ' worlds most ethical' three years running
- Benefit from a clear and structured career path and award learning and development
- Work with a supportive team that regularly celebrate success
- Gain access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
Please click apply for immediate consideration.