Manpower are currently recruiting for a customer experience driven person to work on behalf of one of our new and upcoming logistics clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a family feel environment contributing towards the success of the already well established and nationally recognised companies.
This position will involve:
- joining the driving ambassadors on the road delivering equipment to customers houses
- liaising with the customers to update on deliveries
- Warehouse work including loading/unloading
- assembling products within a warehouse environment
- General warehouse duties
This position is perfect for someone who enjoys no 2 days being the same- As you will be required to work on the road along with your colleague but also be required to work in warehouse with other team members when deliveries are quieter. The ideal candidate must be flexible to complete all tasks.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Working as a team member as well as to your own initiative
- good telephone/face to face skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as capability to lift up to 65kg (alongside another co-worker) when loading products on/off the vans (correct manual handling techniques will be given)
- Great customer service experience
Due to COVID- 19 the teams have been split into 2 and days worked have been reduced to 3 days per week between Monday- Saturday (Days worked will be rotating as follow)
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday then the following week will be Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Hours worked will be 8am-5pm but must be flexible to start earlier and finish later when needed. If deliveries finish earlier you will be asked to go home when finished as due to covid-19 once you have been out of the warehouse delivering you will not be allowed back into the warehouse until your next shift.
The company thrive on creating a safe, fun environment for all workers; taking pride in rewarding staff for good work ie employee of the months, team building exercises and various other incentives throughout the month.
This is a temporary position but with the opportunity for ongoing/permanent work for the right person.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Up to £8.80 per hour