Are you a talented Mechanical Design Engineer looking to enhance your career within our clients Industry Leading precision instruments team.
Do you have experience in the design of electro-mechanical machinery, ideally within food/pharmaceutical machinery or similar equipment with experience of Conveyors? If so, this is the right opportunity for you..........
The Mechanical Design Engineer will design and develop engineering systems. You will consult with engineering management, fellow designers, Production, Sales, and Marketing to establish design concepts and manage through to production.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
* To produce designs and subsequent manufacturing drawings and related documentation using primarily AutoDesk Inventor CAD software.
* Design of systems based on design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications
* To undertake mechanical design calculations that validate the chosen design concepts
* To discuss and resolve design related production problems with in-house manufacturing departments, sub-contractors and suppliers What You Need to Succeed
* Experience in the design of electro-mechanical machinery, ideally within food/pharmaceutical machinery or similar equipment with an appreciation of some of the following...........Conveyor systems, Pneumatic systems, Engineering constructional materials, Precision mechanical assemblies, Food or pharmaceutical constructional materials and finishes Noise control
* Degree qualified or equivalent in mechanical engineering or relevant technical design discipline
* Creative with experience in New Product Development from concept through to production
* Experience of DFMEA, Systems and robust design principles is desirable
* Experience in design for manufacture as well as knowledge of manufacturing processes (i.e. sheet metal fabrications, castings, welded joints)
* Experienced in analysis and optimisation of metallic structures(e.g FEA) * Hands-on experience of a 3D CAD system (preferably Inventor) and Teamcenter
Our Offer to You:
* Competitive Salary * Employee bonus scheme * Life assurance * 25 days holiday + bank holidays * Flexible working
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 2530516 for me information or simply apply via this job posting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 1 month ago
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum