We are seeking an Electronics Engineer to join a Calibration & Maintenance Team, to service Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE). This is a contract assignment based out of Bolton
* Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
* Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
* Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
* Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
* Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract. Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
* Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
* Test facility commissioning & acceptance, ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities.
* Perform Calibration, repair and installation of test equipment at company and customer sites in the UK and Europe.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Minimum qualification: Modern Apprenticeship NVQ3. HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering desirable.
* Proactive attitude to daily tasking.
* Innovative, team player who has a passion for calibration and maintenance activities.
* Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
* Commitment and integrity.
Posted 1 week ago