The role is a stand alone HR Manager post and the ideal candidate will have worked at HR Manager level ideally or have experience reporting to Board level in their current role if looking for the next stage in their career as senior HR Advisor.
The company wish their ideal candidate to be seeking a long term career position in the organisation and career loyalty is highly valued in this stand alone HR position.
Working across different sites as required with occasional travel abroad too, the ideal candidate will enjoy superb salary plus benefits package & be responsible for the HR function of a highly professional team with strong levels of engagement, length of service and commitment.
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills and experience in relation to this role at the request of the client:
1. Superb knowledge of Employment Law, commitment to continued learning and degree educated or equivalent plus CIPD qualification, ideally Level 5 or 7.
2. Strong HR generalist background, able to liaise effectively across all levels of the organisation in a culture of trust and professional HR representation.
3. Ability to manage and deliver high standards of audit processes, be compliance focused and enjoy the structured working approach within a corporate team.
4. Personable approachable manner, able to be the trusted point of contact for the organisation at all levels of the business.
5. Strong understanding of recruitment, effective proven succession planning & career development with very clear examples of this too.
6. Candidates with background of working with high intellect, highly qualified, analytical & technically minded workforce who have the proven communication skills at all levels of a complex organisation are at an advantage in the recruitment process.
All applications will receive feedback within 10 working days of application & if this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for in your long term career choice then please do apply for this unique role, I look forward to working with you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 2 weeks ago
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits