Infrastructure Support Engineer - Microsoft, Ubuntu, Cloud, £market rate + benefits, Cambridge.
This exceptional software house is a cut above the rest. They are true pioneers in one of the most complex technology arenas. Founded by some of the cleverest academics and tech entrepreneurs they have won numerous awards plus continued to excel around the world.
An opportunity to join a premier tech company.
- Excellent problem solving skills & able to work at rapid pace when required.
- Ideally a technical degree but other subjects will be considered holding a 2.2 or better from a top university.
- Comfortable around Desktop operating systems which could include MacOS, Windows & Ubuntu.
- Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Used to supporting different departments being able to remain calm during busy periods.
- A genuine interest in learning about the latest technologies.
- Knowledge with virtualisation and anyone is has experience with AWS could do very well.
What can you expect to be doing for the Infrastructure Support Engineer?
- Firstly you will be kept busy with a number of different tasks.
- Assisting with the deployment and support of Microsoft & Cloud Infrastructure.
- Regular health checks of the Microsoft Infrastructure.
- Resolving helpdesk tickets plus working in projects with the teams.
The above is just an idea of what to expect.
A market rate salary is on offer, plush offices in a great location and an opportunity to join one of the UK's most talked about technology companies.
Please don't delay in sending your CV via the link.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Infrastructure, Engineer, Support, Microsoft, Cloud, Ubuntu, Active, Directory, MacOS, AWS,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Posted 2 weeks ago