An exciting opportunity has arisen in Oldham for a candidate to join our leading global distributor client as an Lead Sales Support Administrator. This is paying between £12.50 per hour, working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, this role is temporary until end of January 2021.
Our client is the world's largest wholesale supplier of security and low voltage products, understanding the business of product distribution. More importantly, they understand the business of customer service. With over 185 branch locations across the world, serving over 95,000 customers globally.
Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm, CCTV/IP Cameras, Access Control, Sound & Communications, Home Automation, Structured Cabling and more. Stocking over 130,000 sku's, and have access to over 1,300 preferred suppliers.
- To be able to provide excellent customer service for assigned region's sales team and customers to generate and grow revenue.
- To handle all aspects of registration - submission to vendor, follow up, quote updating, & reporting - in an efficient, helpful and accurate manner.
- To share in developing & maintaining new / current business relationships and identifying & growing potential sources of business.
- To support a learning culture by actively participating in various educational activities.
- To read, write and generate detailed emails for the registration process.
- To work to embody Standards of Service Excellence: Responsive, Efficient, Helpful, Knowledgeable.
- To strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation.
- To be passionate about helping customers prosper in providing solutions.
- To be a team player
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 other language is desirable; French, Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Norweigan, Italian, Czech
- Self-motivation, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality.
- Strong verbal, analytical, customer service, multi-tasking and basic math skills required.
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach while maintaining high business ethical standards.
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook (SharePoint experience is a plus)
- Some Industry knowledge: CCTV, IP, AV technologies, Security, Fire
This is a maternity cover position but there could be the possibility of the role going temp - perm in the future.
** DBS and Criminal check will be conducted on all successful candidates**