Experienced MI Systems Developer - can based anywhere in the UK with some travel mainly working from home.
Working for a Charity based company.
To assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate management information solutions for the North East and other programmes operated by Company
1. To act as a first line technical liaison between the customers of the systems & reports which are the responsibility of the development team (Both within the organisation and outside) and the rest of the development team.
2. Carry out the role of System Administrator and Superuser for a range of in-house and external systems (including delivery of training and production of training guides and resources).
3. To design, manage and coordinate tests (Both manual and automated) for systems & reports to prevent issues occurring in the production environment.
4. Monitor systems & reports which are the responsibility of the development team and diagnose issues ready for repair.
5. Design, document and write minor system & report fixes.
6. Document more serious system & report issues and communicate them to the senior developer before collaborating on a repair
7. To investigate potential system & report optimisations then collaborate with senior developer with their implementation.
8. Ensuring contract compliance of MI systems across all contracts/programmes including data protection and security.
The successful candidate must be prepared to travel, based on business need.
This job description needs to be considered in the context of a developing and evolving business and therefore the duties described above will need to be adapted to meet the needs of each project.
Applicants must to be able to show/ demonstrate evidence of in practice are as follows:
Change management practices in source control (use of Git would be ideal)
Also if applicants could demonstrate any relevant experience in GitHub, change management, SCRUM and/or Agile experiencem, would be ideal.
Posted 4 days ago
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £43000 per annum + excellent benefits- 38 days hol,+ remote