Role: Oracle Cloud Solution Architect
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £80,000 - 100,000
Modis' Oracle Team is proud to be partnering a multi-national Oracle Consultancy who are expanding their Oracle Practice and are looking for a Oracle Cloud Solution Architect (ERP/Financials OR HCM)
You will be experience in all aspects of Solution Architecture and the Functional aspects of the modules you specialise in
Your primary role will be to take on the end to end Solution Architect responsibility on our large-scale Oracle Cloud implementations. The role will involve overseeing the entire solution architecture which invariably includes products across the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portfolio; however, the role will have a heavy SaaS (ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud and CX) architecture focus. This leading role will also involve a significant amount of sales / pre-sales support from early exploratory client meetings through to leading on ITT/RFP responses and presentations.
What you'll do?
- You will work as a lead Cloud Architect on our complex Oracle Cloud implementation. The role will also provide the opportunity to own and deliver Oracle Cloud Migration Assessments across a range of industries. The role will also provide an opportunity to gain exposure to wider Cloud offerings including those across Oracle's PaaS portfolio.
- As an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect, you will work closely with our account teams during sales pursuits - this will include leading on client presentations, drafting of RFP/ITT responses, estimating and assisting during the contracting process.
- You will also obtain an opportunity to work in a leading role managing functional / business leads while retaining overall solution architecture responsibility
You must be eligible for SC Clearance
- You will be an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect with significant expertise of the functional/business aspects of an Oracle ERP or Oracle HCM Cloud deployment.
- You should have knowledge of the end to end project delivery and the associated implementations methodologies.
- You should have experience or in-depth knowledge of at least one Oracle SaaS Cloud Solution from a functional / business perspective and be capable of leading in-depth conversations with business representatives from a prospective customer organisation.
- Capability, experience and passion to lead Oracle Cloud Assessments with senior CXO level clients.
- Awareness of Oracle's PaaS strategy and portfolio and be capable of articulating the benefits of PaaS as part of a SaaS deployment.
- Broad implementation experience that covers the challenges of Cloud adoption which should include business process redesign, user adoption, training, testing and implementation cutover strategies.
- Competitive salary
- 10% Bonus
- Other benefits
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy