Planning + Dispatch
Stockport - £11.42 per hour
Temp (12 months initially)
Mon-Fri between 7am-10pm
Sat & Sun 7.30am-10pm
- Planning and forecasting activities in a high quality and consistent manor
- Working with local area teams, both field and office based to ensure the planning applications are used efficiently
- Using the in-house CRM system for planning and dispatch tasks, ensuring that engineers have a full diary and busy work load
- Following guidelines to investigate, resolve and process a high volume of customer enquiries
- Appointment planning - Scheduling engineers for appointments in relation to heating + boilers
- Providing updates and ETAs' for customers
- Delivering updates to drivers and keeping them informed of any route changes
- Handling in-day queries, ensuring Engineers have enough work and that journeys are planned effectively
- Liaising with other teams when necessary
- Open plan office space
- Small business stalls in the canteen area that sell home made perfumes, handbags, jewellery, sweets etc.
- On site cash machine
- Concierge service - Can take things to the post office for you, arrange for flowers to be delivered, stamps and birthday cards for sale.
- On site Amazon locker so that you can get your parcels delivered to work
- "MyCare" advice and support service for financial advice, emotional or mental health support
- Wellbeing area with comfy couches and a book swap system in place.
- On-site beauty therapist so that you can get your nails done, hair styled or even enjoy a massage on your lunch break or after your shift.
- On site canteen with reasonably priced food items, coffee, cakes, meals etc.
- Quarterly bonuses available after 6 months service for high performers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy