I am currently looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to support the Quality Manager in maintaining and developing the Quality Management Systems, ISO Accreditation's and Regulatory requirements ensuring their Quality Processes continue to support the business. This is for a large manufacturer and distributor of precision lab and industrial instruments.
* Oversee effective implementation of the Safeline Quality Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditation's
* Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures
* Host external Quality System audits
* Organise and manage the plant Internal Audit system and the corrective action reporting system
* Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors
* Provide training on Quality issues and business processes to all areas of the business
* Ensure MDG Compliance on UL, ATEX/Ex, IECEx and 1935/2004/FDA Food Contact Incoming Materials
* Qualification; ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
* ISO 14001:2015, UL, ATEX/Ex, IECEx Knowledge
* QMS knowledge
* Material/measurement skills - ability to read engineering drawings. Interpret & analyse data
* Commercial/logistics understanding
* Previous experience of a fast-paced manufacturing / engineering - electro mechanical environment.
* SAPPlease contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 2530516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 3 weeks ago
£35000 - £40000 per annum