Recruitment Business Partner - Immediate start
Position: Recruitment Business Partner
Location: London, Euston
Salary/Rate: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum dependent on experience + rewarding bonus scheme
Type: Permanent, Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Adecco Group as a Recruitment Business Partner, working on behalf of our on-site client based in Euston.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs.
- To proactively drive strategic relationships with all business influencers eg, Senior Business Managers and HR or Procurement sponsors (including HoF level and above).
- Provide a visible face-to-face service that takes ownership of the end-to-end service delivery builds relationships and is a single point of contact.
- Drive service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals of the client, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met.
- Work with HR/ Procurement community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand.
- Create hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales.
- Provide best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the partner services if relevant to execute external campaigns.
- Resolve issues and provide solutions.
- Take responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned client business unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the shared service resource teams.
- Re-training and education of Hiring Managers on all processes including use of relevant IT systems
- Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at hiring level to ensure regular communication with all key departments.
- Act as point of referral within your sector for escalation of client issues.
- Liaising with the recruitment team ensuring a holistic view of resource options is offered to the client.
- Create, document and execute a recruitment strategy for the assigned client business unit
- Meet cost saving targets for the assigned client business unit.
- Meeting personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
- Management/sign off advertising spend within assigned client business unit.
- Where appropriate, qualify job roles or service requirements, including timescales, interview block bookings, expectations and costs with the client (primarily for senior level hires or volume/project campaigns)
- To work with the on-site team/shared service centre, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process - vacancy approval through to offer and on-boarding.
- Ensure the delivery team are regularly updated.
- Assist and support the Programme Manager or Head of Client Services to identify and drive new service opportunities across all service lines (e.g. consultancy offerings & international services). Constantly recognise and action opportunities for improving profitability and service on accounts in line with company goals.
- Management and delivery on agreed continuous improvement projects both internally and in partnership with client.
- Drive fulfillment, quality of service, cost of delivery and compliance by providing and monitoring SLA's or KPI's on all aspects of the service.
- Ensure regular service/performance reviews are performed.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Client Services or Programme Manager.
- Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role and direct hiring.
- Knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
- Experience of creating and maintaining strategic client relationships.
- Knowledge of eRecuitment systems and processes would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
- Numerate and detail-conscious.
- Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation - able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy