My Client is a global leader in recycling, holding prime positions in the supply chain of leading household brands from around the world. At a time of growth in the business & recent acquisitions, I am looking to engage a Reliability Engineer for their Warrington site. The primary role of the Reliability Engineer is to extend the life of all assets and installations under their responsibility, ensuring optimum levels of availability at the lowest total cost of ownership. As Reliability Leader you will engage with all functions and levels in the facility to deliver continuous reliability.
What does success in this role look like?
- Increase MTBF
- Reduce MTTR
- Reduce UMD Ratio
- Lower material costs
- Extended equipment life
- Robust and efficient Work Management Process
- Reduce Repairs and Maintenance Costs
- Correct Critical Spares held and managed
- Living & auditable PM & PdM program in place
- PM Pillar Lead
- Promoting Reliability is a 'Way of Life'
What do you need to succeed in your application?
- The Reliability Leader must be experienced in management of site projects, implementation of new initiatives, facilitation of major TPM events, and coordination of multiple work groups toward a common goal.
- Must have a good professional and working relationship with plant management and be a respected member of the site.
- Must have a full understanding of the concepts of Reliability Excellence and a good understanding of the principles and tools applied in the management of change.
- Must have the ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation.
- Must be objective oriented and able to apply initiative and creativity to the resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and site engineering systems.
- Must possess strong administrative and communication skills.
- Work experience in multiple disciplines, such as Maintenance, Engineering and Operations.
As Reliability Leader you will provide expertise and leadership in the Reliability Master Plan, including:
- Develop and implement the reliability master plan for the plant.
- Manage the hopper of improvement activities in support of the master plan.
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure activities relating to the master plan are completed and sustained.
- Equipment Specification and Design
- You will be Reliability representative on all new equipment projects and equipment modifications to ensure that
- You will provide full life cycle costing, ensuring reliability and maintainability are considered as part of any designs.
- Development and maintenance of plant specifications that are to be used in the design of new and modified assets.
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- The Reliability Engineer is the owner of the preventive and predictive maintenance system.
- Developing and refinement of the preventive/predictive maintenance program in a systematic, professional manner
- You will manage & coordinate all efforts with equipment custodians and maintenance management to ensure the program is properly approved and endorsed by both departments.
- Interaction with operators, tradespeople, planners, supervisors and engineers on a regular basis to ensure the effectiveness of the PM / PdM system.
- Provide administration, control, and analysis of all data, records, and equipment histories to continually review and refine PM frequencies
- Coordinate and provide training onPdM techniques for selected maintenance personnel on the following topics:
- Vibration analysis
- Thermal Imaging (Thermography)
- Oil analysis (Tribology)
You will utilise statistical analysis techniques in the development of engineering solutions to repetitive equipment failures and other equipment problems; implementing ways of reducing the need for maintenance and ultimately eliminating the occurrence of failures. Repetitive failures are identified, and the PM is refined and relevant:
- Review of predictive and other inspections
- Analysis of equipment histories, maintenance cost reports, and failure report
- Review of service and inspection records
- Perform FMEA, RCM & RCFA
- Perform Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)as specified by the
- Reliability Master Plan for the facility
- Coordinate and/or perform Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) for all significant failures in the facility.
- Develop and define the Key Performance Indicators for Reliability for the facility.
- Create, manage and communicate the monthly Reliability Dashboard for the facility base on the above KPI.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Auditing
- Monitor, evaluate and audit all aspects of the Reliability Process in the facility on a set frequency
- Reports to the EMRA Leader.
You will be Facilitator/Coordinator of all activities between Improvement teams and affected departments. Reporting to plant management on Master Plan implementation activities and in dashboard/metric reporting. Direct liaison between operators, maintenance, engineering, procurement and planning/scheduling.
This is a day shift role.
Please click apply now or call to discuss