Residential Development Property Paralegal - Manchester
Badenoch + Clark are currently partnered with an international law firm with Real Estate at it's heart. The firm are ranked by The Lawyer as having one of the UK's Top 15 Real Estate practices overall.
We're looking for an ambitious, experienced Property Paralegal. We would consider candidates with 12+ months hands on experience in Residential or Commercial Property.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and you must be used to dealing with a large workload. You will have a strong academic background and a degree in law or equivalent qualification is preferred, but not essential. Alternatively, you may be working towards CILEX.
The role sits within the specialist team of property experts, experienced in working with and bringing together commercial, residential, public and private sector projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on residential conveyancing matters;
- Providing excellent and timely client service;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Advising private developers and registered providers on the sale of new build properties;
- Advising registered providers on shared ownership schemes including staircasing transactions and Deeds of Variations;
- Advising registered providers on right to buy and right to acquire sales;
- Assisting members of the team on a wide range of property matters;
- Advising on leasehold management matters;
The firm offers an excellent benefits package, and opportunities for development (including route to training contracts).
The role may initially be remote for the foreseeable, however there is the expectation that this will return to an office based role in due course (please bear this in mind when applying).
Please contact Paige Stephens for further information.
0113 218 6052
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy