UK wide Sales Executive
£22 - 23k basic plus monthly bonus uncapped + mileage
Uk wide travel required including occasional overnight stays
Fridays in office
Payroll services / Recruitment services / Financial service sales
I am recruiting for a superb team based on the outskirts of Chester close to all travel links who are seeking a UK wide Sales Executive to join their team in this permanent and lucrative role.
With ideally previous experience of recruitment services, umbrella payroll services & a fast paced temporary staffing sector, you will be hungry for a strong commission structure with generous bonus on achievable targets.
You will be a natural sales person able to engage very well with clients & build rapport very well & looking to join a professional, friendly successful team that believe in excellent customer service.
The role involves:
- making appointments to visit clients & developing client relationships
- identifying sales opportunities effectively & managing commercial plan
- taking ownership of any issues clients may have, have a strong desire to create resolutions quickly for clients & contractors
- be proactive in UK travel, being on the road 3 - 4 days per week is expected
- working with the back up of a very successful team effectively
- being a brand ambassador, really engaging with clients & professional too
- enjoying superb rewards for your client development especially any new business secured
The ideal candidate:
- previous sales experience / knowledge of umbrella services
- previous experience of liaising with recruitment agencies
- excellent sales skills, a proven achiever
- driver with own car
- local to Merseyside / Chester / North Wales & able to travel UK wide
- seeking a long term career in a successful sales team with great OTE & support
Permanent position with salary depending upon experience plus increase after probationary period & generous, achievable bonus structure.
Monday to Friday, free parking.
25 days holiday increasing with service.
Generous incentive trips worldwide from fantastic awards events.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 3 weeks ago
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + 25 days hol + bonus + mileage