Sales Administrator - Polish Speaking
£20-21,000 permanent role
The role requires a high level of organisation, very good attention to detail with a passion for the delivery of high level customer service and excellent communication skills.
Main duties include:
· Supplying information, pricing and order information/typing quotations
· Processing orders from customers , Processing purchase orders,
· Advising customers on shipments/ delivery times etc.
· Processing warehouse receipts, stock reconciliations, returns
· Maintaining sales logs and follow compile sales reports/statistics
· Compile information /mailing relevant prospects
The Candidate to be considered for the role will need to have an excellent command of Polish and the English language and have experience in a similar role. Other skills and attributes include
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Independent and able to work within a team
· Excellent Computer skills
· Task driven
· The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise work load
· Polish language (will be an additional benefit)
· Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP, LN Infor) would be an additional benefit
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 3 weeks ago
£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum