JOB TITLE: Senior Management Information Officer
LOCATION: Ealing, Greater London
PAY RATE: £25 - £28 per hour Umbrella
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months minimum
Our client within Public Sector looking for a Senior Management Information Officer. They are looking for candidates who are available to start as soon as possible.
Senior Management Information Officer will need to have the following experience:
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To make a major contribution to the LA's ability to use data to drive strategies, projects, identify priorities and evaluate progress.
- Responsibility for the collection of accurate performance information to fulfil the statutory obligation of the department to Central Government for information requirements; and to demonstrate that the Adults Social Care is meeting nationally prescribed targets which will secure on going funding and support the efficient use of resources.
- Define and determine performance improvement within the service, with particular relevance to raising achievement
- To be responsible for defining and developing data and systems and reporting arrangements for Adult Social Care data
- To provide advice and support on all aspects of data and systems in order to meet the business and operational objectives
- Ability to interpret business and operation requirements and translate these into technical and data specifications and solutions
- To provide high quality data, analysis, summaries for senior management, programme manager/s and other stakeholders within limited timescales
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The candidate will have a degree in business management or equivalent, and have the ability to:
- Collect and analyse data
- Interpret Data to formulate strategies
- Excellent use of excel
- Have good verbal and written skills as reports will be sent to the director
- Good telephone manner - CV should demonstrate good customer service skills or having worked in an industry where they have had to deliver customer service
- Ability to present data in the form of a report and analyse the data to the team manager and director
- Ability to make recommendations after the report has been devised
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Management Information Officer to join our client offering a very competitive rate. For more information please call Emily Day on 01782 349154
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy