Job title: Service Manager
Pay rate: Annually £25,644
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary however depending on performance could be perm
Advert Close Date: 15/01/20
This is a front-line management role, with responsibility for the day to fay management of service contacts, financial, staff management, support of people using services and also building maintenance.
1. Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
2. Manage the quality and support provided to people using services in line with RF service models.
3. Ensure operational KPI's on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
4. Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
5. Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
6. Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate escalate concerns to the Area Manager.
Further information upon success.
What we'll need from you:
Previous service management experience essential.
Significant understanding of Mental Health Issues
Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
Substantial experience in managing a caseload of individuals with complex needs
Experience in carrying out investigations and writing reports and recommendations
Experience in managing budgets
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Maria or Becka on 07483919093 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV .
Posted 1 week ago
Tameside, Greater Manchester
Up to £25664 per annum