We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of our largest international clients.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for 2 of our clients units through the identification and screening of candidates and building partnerships with Line Managers to drive talent acquisition initiatives.
Working closely with the Unit HR teams, this role will report into the HR Manager of the hiring Unit and will receive functional guidance from the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a member of the UK Talent Acquisition team and operate within the UK Talent Acquisition guidelines, processes and model.
- Translate business needs into effective talent acquisition actions to attract and select top talent
- Coach and influence line managers and Unit HR teams on up to date recruitment practices which add real business value
- Act as the trusted recruitment partner of the Hiring Managers. Provide information and guidance around the recruitment process, share market insights, propose recruitment strategy and provide regular feedback and follow up on the process,
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process ensuring proper candidate management including effective job descriptions and providing feedback to candidates
- Source, identify, pre-screen and qualify candidates to provide shortlists
- Ensure that hiring procedures are in compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and local legislation
- Responsible for the design, development and execution of proactive internal and external sourcing strategies and ensure these are shared and communicated with Centre of Excellence
- Plan and evaluate the sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates, with an emphasis toward identifying new sources,
- Establish relationships with relevant Higher and Further Education institutions where candidates could be sourced (schools, universities, associations, job fairs, etc.)
- Work with stakeholders to help implement new Applicant Tracking System and manage data on an ongoing basis to ensure data integrity for quality reporting
- Improve the use of Social Media channels as relevant in accordance with sourcing strategy
- Deliver a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience including timely decision making and respect for candidates
- Identify and develop branding initiatives which contribute to the successful employer branding message and articulates the benefits of the role & the organisation to the candidate throughout the process
- Build a Preferred Supplier list of agencies with SLAs and contracts which are clear and consistent
- Support other Talent Acquisition specialists as required
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested
KEY QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least a bachelor degree in human resources management or similar level of experience
- Experience in HR with specialised assignments in full life cycle recruiting and employment,
- Recent knowledge of recruitment market and up to date sourcing techniques
- Effective screening and interviewing skills,
- Digital mindset and proven experience using ATS tools, as well as Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn),
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point),
- Ability to work, interact and consult with hiring managers from different levels of the organisation,
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and follow-through on commitments and ability to drive accountability,
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and setting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Well developed coaching and influencing skills
- Demonstrates effective Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines
- Willing to travel on a regular basis to the 3 UK sites (Royston, Salford and Leicester)
Please contact Mathew Maddison or Hina Patel at Adecco on 0116 2530516 or simply apply and we will call you back
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.