We are currently recruiting for Tribunal Clerks on behalf of a prestigious Manchester based organisation. These will be ongoing temporary roles and will be part-office based and part-home based.
This role will involve providing high level administrative support to tribunals and acting as a tribunal clerk in hearings.
Main duties of this role:
- Providing procedural guidance
- Preparing draft determinations
- Co-ordinating pre-hearing activities including preparing and distributing documentations and communicating with all parties
- Providing transcripts from digital recordings
- Scheduling and re-scheduling of cases
- Liaising with the case management team
- Supporting policy development and business improvement
- Inducting, training and supervising new starters and junior team members.
- Any other duties as requested by Tribunals Manager
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate understanding of and an ability to to interpret and apply statutes and regulations within a legal, regulatory or similar environment. The ability to understand legal and procedural documents is essential as is experience of working with and supporting committees, panels or tribunals. Strong drafting skills are a must. Excellent organisation and communication skills are also of the utmost importance as is the ability to demonstrate previous team supervision experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, then please send your CV immediately to email@example.com. Closing date for applications for this role is Friday 31st July, interviews will be held remotely week commencing 3rd August and the successful candidates will start their roles early September.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Posted 2 weeks ago
Up to £14.25 per hour