An exciting role has arisen for Valuer role to join a busy Estate Agents in Bradford
The successfull candidate will be responsible for supporting the branch with Market Appraisals, whilst also being responsible for promoting the Estate Agents and Financial department in order to generate an increase in revenue in relation to targets, whilst at all times maintaining an exceptional customer service experience.
Industry experience is essential for this role. We are looking for candidates who can evidence previous market appraisal experience within Estate Agency, with a successful conversion to sales. The successful applicant will need to have exceptional communication and administration skills, along with a passion to help people move.
- Attend appointments for suitably qualified customers, inspecting and measuring property;
- Producing accurate, detailed written sales particulars to Company standards;
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors;
- Present the high level of customer service expected of Company Valuer's and offices, to Clients;
- Reviewing marketing and price and offering advice on property sale;
- Undertake market appraisal appointments at all reasonable times;
- Convert market appraisals to new instructions at targets set by the Company;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities;
- Understand and implement PMA guidelines and compliance procedures;
- Maintain and continually update personal knowledge of new legislation affecting residential sales industry;
- Devising and revising strategies to maximise sales opportunities;
- Have a detailed knowledge of the benefits of using the Estate Agents and all its associated brands;
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities at all times by identifying and recommended related services to customers which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
- To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone contact on the databases.
- Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all internal branches and departments
- Any other duties as required
You will need:
- To have experience of conducting market appraisals with a proven track record of successful conversion to sales;
- A passion for property & people
- Have good organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and with staff;
- High level of self-motivation;
- An enthusiastic & high energy approach to work
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good IT literacy
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an award winning team
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 based on experience ( Plus commission ) & Car allowance.
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours plus 1 in 2 Saturday Rota
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy