Badenoch and Clark are recruiting for a well known leading UK business in Manchester who are looking to recruit a VAT Analyst.
You will be working within the UK Tax Team which consists of 13 employees and you will reporting to the Head of Tax.
My client offers a range of study packages such you wish to continue your studies as well as offering flexible working.
-Prepare and deliver VAT compliance
- VAT reconciliations and returns for all business units
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with ad-hoc HMRC queries
- Support the VAT Controller software and submission process on a daily basis and
To be successful with this application you must have:
- Proven experience of VAT accounting procedures
- Excellent I.T skills including excel
- Highly analytical, methodical and able to meet deadlines in a timely manor
- Interpersonal skills
There is a fantastic salary on offer, please apply to find out more.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy