My client based in the Appleton thorn, warrington area is looking for a yard labourer on temp ongoing basis.
Location: Appleton Thorn, Warrington
- Be an ambassador for and ensure compliance of Quality, Health & Safety standards and policies.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times. Relay appropriate customer queries to depot staff as required.
- Maintain high levels of personal appearance, ensuring uniform and personal protective equipment are used correctly.
- Support the Location/Workshop Service Manager, Senior Service Engineer & the shift supervisor in the effective running of maintenance operations.
- Maintain clean and tidy depot and machines.
- Provide general depot maintenance where required.
- Ensure electric machines are on charge before and after inspection.
- Provide on-site support when required.
- Complete planned maintenance activities including maintaining the appearance of the fleet to corporate standard, including painting and the application of company branding.
- Use the internal mobile application to complete specified tasks planned by the Location Service Manager or Senior Service Engineer.
- Align/move machines in relevant bays for the HGV vehicles to load efficiently.
Qualifications & Experience requirements:
- IPAF Operator Licence preferred, but not essential.
- Basic computer literacy - able to use functions of the operating system (L-Vis) & Mobile Application to complete tasks relevant to role.
- The ability to work in such a way that maintains and improves business processes and structure.
- Ability to complete basic company administration processes in line with role.
- Use all equipment, tools and PPE as prescribed in a safe and proper manner.
- Ability to communicate with internal or external customers to resolve issues or queries satisfactorily.
- Ability to prepare and paint a machine using appropriate tools and materials.
There are two shifts available, either 08:00am - 17:30pm or 17:00pm - 02:30am
08:00am - 17:30pm shift - £9.05 per hour pay rate
17:00pm - 02:30am shift - £10.41 per hour pay rate
Monday to Friday
Temp ongoing with the possibility of turning into a permanent role
Please apply with your CV attached if you are interested